-->

Funny Short Jokes

Funny Short Jokes

Teacher: Ted, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how much would your father still have?
Ted: $10.
Teacher: You don ' t know maths.
Ted: You don ' t know my father!

----

Mother: David, come here.
David: Yes, mum?
Mother: You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.
David: But I will only get my report book tomorrow.
Mother: I know that. But I am going to Hong Kong tomorrow, so I am scolding you now.

-----------

A mother and son were doing dishes while the father and daughter were watching TV in the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of breaking plates,Then complete silence. The daughter turned to look at her father.

Daughter: It ' s mummy!
Father: How do you know?
Daughter: She didn ' t say anything.

----

Man: How old is your father?
Boy: As old as me
Man: How can that be?
Boy: He became a father only when I was born

Tiada ulasan