-->

Love Jokes: She's Your Sister

Love Jokes: She's Your Sister

Son: Daddy, I fell in love and want to date this awesome girl

Father: "That's great son. Who is she?

Son: "It's Sandra, the neighbor's daughter"

Fatherr: "Oh I wish you hadn't said that. I have to tell u something son, but you must promise not to
tell your mother. Sandra is actually your sister."
The boy is naturally bummed out, but a couple of months later,

Son: "Daddy, I fell in love again n she is even hotter!"

Father: "That's great son, Who is she?"

Son: "It's Angela, the other neighbor's daughter,

Father: "Oh I wish you hadn't said that. Angela is also your sister."

This went on couple of times and the son was so mad, he went straight to his mother crying.

Son: "Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but I can't date any of them because
dad is their father!"

The mother hugs him affectionately and says: "My love, you can date whoever you want. Dont listen
to him He isn't your father."

Son Fainted...!!!

Tiada ulasan